What is NIKSHAY TB?
What is NIKSHAY TB?
Scheme details / components: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has announced the scheme. for incentives for nutritional support to TB patients. This scheme will be called “Nikshay.
How can I check my NIKSHAY ID?
Nikshay Poshan Yojana ID Login
- First of all, Applicants have to open the official website that is www.nikshay.in with the help of the internet.
- From the home page of the official website applicant will find two option “Login” and “New Heath facility Registration”
- Choose the Login option.
How can I register in NIKSHAY?
- Government Registration No. Provide the Government Registration No.
- Population catered. Provide the Number of the Population catered.
- Contact Person Name. Provide the Name of the Contact Person.
- Mobile Number. +91.
- Contact Person Designation. Provide the Designation of the Contact Person.
- Email ID.
- Complete Address.
How can I check my TB status?
- Sputum examination- Samples of mucous and phlegm are checked for the presence of bacteria.
- Chest X-ray: This uses radiation to create an image of lungs.
- Drug susceptibility testing: It provides a definitive diagnosis of drug- resistant TB.
Do TB patients get money from Government?
In March 2018, the Government of India launched a scheme called ‘Nikshay Poshan Yojana’ to provide nutritional support to TB patients. Under this scheme, all TB patients notified and treated as on or after 1 April 2018 are eligible to receive the benefit .
Do TB patients get 500 per month?
The amount that is paid is Rs. 500 for each month of treatment and up to Rs. 1000 as an advance. It is left to the discretion of each state as to whether they provide benefits in cash or in kind.
How can I get Nikshay ID and password?
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address below. If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions how to get access again.
How much money does a TB patient get?
Background: In March 2018, the Government of India launched a direct benefit transfer (DBT) scheme to provide nutritional support for all tuberculosis (TB) patients in line with END TB strategy. Here, the money (@INR 500 [~8 USD] per month) is deposited electronically into the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
How can I get 500 rupees for TB?
The objective of the NPY direct benefit transfer scheme is to provide nutritional support to TB patients at the time of notification and subsequently during the course of their treatment. The amount that is paid is Rs. 500 for each month of treatment and up to Rs. 1000 as an advance.
Is TB patient get money from Government?
How much money a TB patient get from Government?
WHO launched Nikshay Poshan Yojana?
In this regard, Government of India introduced Nikshay Poshan Yojana (NPY) through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) as monthly financial assistance towards nutrition for TB patients in April, 2018. Assessment of early implementation challenges of the scheme is essential.
Is TB treatment free in India?
Free treatment services are available for TB at all Government hospitals, Community Health Centers (CHC), Primary Health Centers (PHCs). DOT centers have been established near to residence of patients to the extent possible. All public heatlh facilties, subs centres, Community Volunteers, ASHA, Women Self Groups etc.
Who pays for TB treatment?
Taxpayer dollars paid for nearly all (85 percent) TB hospitalization costs since patients were covered by Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans Administration, state, or local government sources or because uninsured patients were cared for in public hospitals.