Where do we use auspicious?
Where do we use auspicious?
Auspicious Sentence Examples
- He made an auspicious debut in the school play.
- The marriage did not get off to a very auspicious start.
- The story pointed out several auspicious symbols.
- For example, the use of the color red is considered auspicious in China.
- The rising of the new moon was an auspicious occasion.
What is the meaning of auspicious thing?
auspicious • \aw-SPISH-us\ • adjective. 1 : showing or suggesting that future success is likely : propitious 2 : attended by good fortune : prosperous.
What is a good sentence for Angel?
She is an angel of a girl. She’s an absolute angel. A sleeping child looks like an angel. The black angel spread those jet-black wings wide and flew up into the sky.
What does auspicious smile mean?
1 having qualities which inspire hope. told him she couldn’t dance with him just then, but her auspicious smile encouraged him to ask again later.
What is the noun of auspicious?
auspiciousness. The state or quality of being auspicious or successful. Synonyms: propitiousness, success, fortunateness, fortuitousness, advantageousness, hopefulness, promise, beneficialness, favorability.
What is similar to auspicious?
What is an auspicious time?
adj. 1 favourable or propitious. 2 Archaic prosperous or fortunate.
How do you use Cavil in a sentence?
Examples of cavil in a Sentence I don’t intend to cavil or compromise. A customer caviled about the price.
What does auspice mean in business?
To ‘auspice’ means to provide support, sponsorship or guidance. The group or person requiring support is known as the ‘auspicee’ and the entity (usually an incorporated organisation) that auspices the group or person is known as the ‘auspicor’.
What does it mean when a guy calls u angel?
This person might have feelings for you. Angels are also associated with angelic beauty. If your crush or someone you’re dating calls you an angel, they likely find you beautiful and good-natured. A potential match might also use the compliment to flirt with you. “You’re an angel.
What is another name for auspicious?
The words favorable and propitious are common synonyms of auspicious.
What are some synonyms for auspicious?
synonyms for auspicious
What part of speech is auspicious?
AUSPICIOUS (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
Is auspiciously a word?
Meaning of auspiciously in English in a way that suggests a positive and successful future: The day did not begin auspiciously.
Is birthday an auspicious day?
According to astrology, if you’re celebrating your birthday as per the Tithi (lunar day) or as per your star birthday, it’s considered more auspicious and spiritually beneficial for you.
How do I find my auspicious day?
How to choose auspicious dates in Panchang:
- Count the number of days from Sunday to the event day.
- Count the Tithi from Pithamai to Tithi on the event day.
- Count the Nakshatra from Ashwini to Nakshatra in the event day.
- Count the Lagna from Mesha (Aries) to Lagna in the event day.
How do you use beseech?
Beseech Sentence Examples
- I will fall at his feet and beseech him.
- I beseech you to make the argument for yourselves.
- She agreed it was time to beseech the former FBI agent for help.