What can a 2 year old do in Maui?
What can a 2 year old do in Maui?
13 Best Things to do with Toddlers in Maui
- Maui Ocean Center.
- Old Lahaina Luau.
- Four Winds Maui Molokini Snorkel Cruise.
- Haleakala National Park Sunrise Tour.
- Lahaina Glass Bottom Boat.
- Maui Haleakala Sunset Sightseeing Tour.
- Drums of the Pacific Luau.
- Maui Surfing Lessons.
What to do in Maui when it rains with kids?
Best things to do when it rains on Maui
- Visit the Maui Ocean Center.
- Go Rainbow Spotting from your Lanai.
- Browse Art Galleries.
- Glassblowing Classes at Moana Glass.
- See a Show.
- Have a Cocktail & Amazing Meal.
- Book a Spa Treatment.
- Take a Drive.
What can I do with my toddler?
25 simple ways to entertain your toddler
- Play with toys. Break out the cars.
- Feed them snacks.
- Take them on a walk in the stroller.
- Take them on a walk to the mailbox.
- Take them to the park.
- Play in the backyard.
- Give them a bath.
How do you get to Baby Beach on Maui?
Park on Kenui Street, on the mountain side of Front Street (the side away from the ocean side). Walk from there across Front Street onto Kai Pali Street (unmarked). Walk one short block toward the ocean, and look for the Beach Access pathway on your left. Follow that path to the beach.
What can you do in Maui for bad weather?
The Best Rainy Day Activities On Maui
- Head to a sunnier part of the island.
- Take in a Free Hula/Polynesian Show.
- Shop Till You Drop.
- Island Art Party in Kihei.
- Take in a movie.
- Visit Maui Ocean Center.
- Check out a live show.
- Get the royal treatment at a Spa.
Does it rain everyday in Hana Maui?
Hana itself is near enough to the coast to not get drenched like it does just mauka. There’s no way to guess how well or dry it’ll be during your visit. In general, December is wetter than, say, May. But unless a trough hits the islands, the rain usually only lasts a day or so.
How many days do you need for Maui?
If Maui is the only Hawaiian island you’ll be visiting, you’ll want at least 7-10 days to explore the island. That will give you enough time to do some day trips, take a few tours, check out the beaches, and have plenty of time to relax and unwind.
What do you do with a 2 year old all day?
In order to have smooth, stress-free days with your 2-year-old, try to incorporate these 11 things into your daily routine.
- Give options.
- Interact with your toddler.
- Sing and Dance.
- Allow for and encourage independent play.
- Get Active.
- Get out of the house.
- Teach something.
What activities can I put my 2 year old in?
Educational activities for 2 year olds
- Sort items by color. Find a set of similar items and sort them by color.
- Count everything. Play a game of counting everything.
- Cut paper strips by size.
- Sink or float.
- Letters in the tub.
- Trace and write letters and numbers.
Is Baby Beach in Maui safe?
aka Pu’unoa beach – shallow and safe for little kids because of the offshore reef.
Can you swim with turtles in Maui?
These waters are home to threatened Hawaiian Green sea turtles and endangered hawksbill turtles. You can swim with turtles on Maui and witness these majestic creatures for an unforgettable experience.
Does Maui have a rainy side?
Rainfall on Maui There is a wet and a dry side to the Island. The south side of Maui, including the areas of Kihei, Wailea and Makena, is typically warm and dry, receiving less then 10 inches of rain per year. The west side, including Lahaina, Ka’anapali and Kapalua, receives more rain—nearly triple the amount.
Is there sharks in Maui?
While it’s true the Hawaiian island of Maui is the place with the most shark casualties in the state they aren’t that common. Hawaii sees a few shark attacks annually and rarely are they fatal. When you consider the millions of people swimming in the blue waters each year, the chance of a shark encounter is very low.